The intercultural evenings are one of the main projects of Wanderlust. They are organized in cooperation with bi-club and we4you.
The concept is, that each month international students prepare typical dishes and do a presentation about there country and culture. The can also decorate the club and present music, dances or the clothes of their home country.
The aim is to get in contact with interested students and support integration and on the other hand learn something about various cultures. Usually you have the chance for informal exchange, build confidence, friendship and to attack prejudices.
The event happens one Monday each month at 8 p.m. in the bi-club.
This summer term 2017 we have these events:
- 13.04.2017 – Morokkan Night
- 19.06.2017 – Cameroonian Night
We will continue in the winter term 2017/18.
Former events were:
- Taiwan – Facets of the Beautiful Island
- International Night: New Zealand
- A road trip through the land of lochs, mountains and castles …
- USA Night
- Yemeni Night October 2014
- Iranian Evening July 2014
- Australian Night June 2014
- Syrian Night April 2014
- Columbian Night February 2014
- Mexican Evening January 2014