The following describes shortly the collection and processing of your data by the organisers when you register for the online seminar ‘Dialogue in Conflict’. No worries, Data Privacy Declarations are generally something good and not too long.
As a base for the collection of data is our legitimate interest according to article 6, nr. 1 f). We need the data in order to record the number of participants in the online talk so as to plan an interactive exercise to be conducted during the session and for communication with you.
We use the platform LimeSurvey of Studierendenrat der Technischen Universität Ilmenau. For their data privacy declaration please visit stura.tu-ilmenau.de
Apart from the data, that the limesurvey platform of Studierendenrat der Technischen Universität Ilmenau collects, we collect the following data:
name, e-mail, telephone/mobile phone number and current occupation.
Way of data collection:
The data that is collected by your visit on the survey page of Studierendenrat der Technischen Universität Ilmenau is fully automated. For more details see their data privacy declaration.
Furthermore, we only collect personal data when you enter it on our webpage.
Use of your data:
– for communication with you
– for recording the total number of expected participants in the online talk
You have several rights according to the General Data Privacy Regulation of the EU:
– Right of access (art. 15 GDPR) and to get to know which of your data we store
– Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR) of your data that we store.
– Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (art. 17 GDPR) of your data that we store.
– Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR): you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data
– Right to object (art. 21 GDPR): you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you.
– You have further rights as a data subject such as the right to objection and the right to data portability.
For more information see art. 12 to 23 GDPR.
Please contact us via dialogue(at)iswi.org in order to exercise your rights.
If you have any queries regarding the usage of your personal data by us or to data privacy, please contact our board via email at info(at)iswi.org
You also have the right to complain at the responsible data protection supervisory authority, the Thüringer Datenschutzbeauftragten, if you think the processing of your data is not legal. The complaint shall be valid without adhering to a specific form.